About This Course
Why all India Mock Test?
While planning to attempt any national level scholarship test the preparation is considered complete when an aspirants gets the idea about the competition in the country. These requirements are the pre-requisites for any law aspirant to take this All India Mock so that you have a effective strategy.
With the competition in law increasing day by day it is important to access your preparation beyond the realm of a single institute. This scholarship test will not only allow you to access your preparation but also provides you further scholarships for our various packages.
- 1. Test will be conducted in online mode only, for online mode there is no need of Admit Card after registration a student can directly log in to the test portal and attempt the test in the scheduled time frame.
- 2. Test will be available for 24 Hours from 00:00 AM till 11:59 PM on 26th May, 2021 you can give the test anytime but once you start the test you need to complete the test within 2 (Two) Hours.
- 3. If in any case you are unable to attempt the test on the scheduled date you can attempt it after the declaration of its result but you will not be eligible for AIR.
- 4. The test is free of cost.
- 5. The Scholarship Test would be an exam to test students aptitude and reasoning ability. It will comprise of five sections namely Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Legal Aptitude.
- 6. Each Question will carry one marks and each negative answer will carry -0.25 marks.
- 7. Result will be declared on 28th May 2021 at 02:00 PM.
- 8: Last date of registration: 25th May 2021 , 11:45 PM.
- FOR ASPIRANTS OF CLAT 2021: UG and PG.